Attention: during this Covid-19 pandemic, there are significant safety restrictions in place and less access to interesting businesses. We're focusing more on safe and low-cost/free activities that may be helpful to families struggling for ideas or adults just looking for something to do.
Check out our growing list of Covid-19 ideas under our Local Home & Body section!
We're a family of four (sometimes with extended friends) who are passionate about living life to its fullest, but also appreciate the world around us on a daily basis. We love big adventures and little moments. We seek creative outlets and careful exploration. We - the kids and the grown-ups, do weird or stupid things and assume they'll turn into fun stories (usually we're right). These parts of our personalities show up in photographs and other
As the weather warms and beaches beckon as a safe place to get outdoors, check out new beach-themed products in our store!
- Covid -9 Activity: Landscaping Project
- Covid-19 Activity: Kindness Rocks
- Covid-19 Activity: Silly Debates
- Covid-19 Activity: Organizing Your Space
- Alphabet Day: an easy way to make a game out of a vacation day, road trip day, or day with the kids
- New England's Grist Mills: a Vital Piece of Our History that Still Impacts Us Today
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies