Attention: during this Covid-19 pandemic, there are significant safety restrictions in place and less access to interesting businesses. We're focusing more on safe and low-cost/free activities that may be helpful to families struggling for ideas or adults just looking for something to do.
Check out our growing list of Covid-19 ideas under our Local Home & Body section!
Idea of the Week:
If you need to get out of the house but are trying to practice safe social distancing, try getting outside and exploring an old, abandoned railroad tunnel, followed by a picnic at the reservoir across the street, in central Massachusetts.
We're a family of four who, along with friends, are constantly exploring New England's varied offerings. While based on Cape Cod, adventures take us all over the region. Our products are inspired by these experiences and memories, and we are excited at the thought of others enjoying our products as they carve out their own moments.
We're rolling out new sand dollar serving trays from reclaimed wood. Check out details here:
Serving Tray (Sand Dollar)
- Covid-19 Activity: Rube Goldberg Machine
- Covid -19 Activity: Landscaping Project
- Covid-19 Activity: Kindness Rocks
- Covid-19 Activity: Silly Debates
- Covid-19 Activity: Organizing Your Space
- Alphabet Day: an easy way to make a game out of a vacation day, road trip day, or day with the kids
- New England's Grist Mills: a Vital Piece of Our History that Still Impacts Us Today
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies